No matter how long you have been residing in your current apartment, your landlord can kick you out whenever he wants to. This is possible even if you have an existing and legal tenancy contract with him. Usually, the landlord will serve you with an eviction notice that compels you to move. When you prefer to stay put and ignore the notification, he can file a lawsuit against you and charge you as an unlawful detainer.
But of course, there has to be a valid reason for this eviction. When your landlord evicts you for no legitimate cause, you can either remain living in your apartment or file a lawsuit to your landlord. There are four basic legal reasons for an eviction:
You violated the rental agreement. The contract that you signed is a legal document and you should abide by the terms stated on it. If you brought pets when the agreement says it is not allowed, then you legally be served with an eviction notice Dubai
You don’t pay on time. One or two late payments is acceptable. However, if this has become a habit, this is not going to secure you a roof. This is probably the most common cause of eviction. When you cannot pay your rent, you should give your landlord a proper notice and try to limit the times you do this.
You damaged the property. Serious damages like a hole in the wall or a damaged garage because you crashed your car can get you in big trouble especially if you don’t repair or pay for it. Get cleared by this by offering to payment for all the damages.
You used the property for illegal purposes. Did you use your home as a gambling place or a narcotics factory? If yes, then your landlord can evict you right away. Other illegal purposes could be prostitution, performing abortion and doing other crimes.
Your landlord can also evict you for personal reasons like he will be moving into the property, demolishing the place in accordance to the city’s order or substantially renovating the house. You will have 30 days to vacate the property or the landlord can forcefully kick you out.
A fridge now becomes a necessity for a household especially if you are a big family and wants to stock some raw food for cooking for the whole week. There are a lot of choices out there when it comes to buying one, and if you have not been in the market for one before, you might not know what you should be looking for to find the one that fits your lifestyle and the space you have available. Here are some tips from some interior companies in UAE.
1. Measure Your Available Space. The biggest mistake people make in shopping for a new fridge is not knowing how much space they have available. Before you go online or head to the store, take some time to measure out the exact space you have. It’s important to be precise when measuring, because getting a fridge that is even a half inch too big means it won’t fit. Interior companies in Dubai says that you should measure the size of the opening, including the depth, width, and height, and figure out how much space you have for the door to swing open. Nothing is more frustrating than buying a fridge that fits in your space only to find you can’t open the door.
2. Identify Your Food Storage Needs. Think about how many people you have in your home, and how much food you keep on hand at any given time. As a general rule, you should plan about 4 to 6 cubic feet of space for each adult in the apartment, although you may want to expand that if you cook a lot of fresh foods at home, or reduce it if you eat out often.
3. Consider Your Freezer Space Needs. If you rarely or never keep frozen foods in your home, you might be better off choosing a model that has a small freezer or no freezer to maximize fridge space, then get a compact chest freezers somewhere else in the kitchen. Take a look at several different models, including freezers that are on the bottom, top, and side-by-side before you buy.
4. What Features are Important. Refrigerators today come with a wide variety of features, including energy savings, temperature control, adjustable drawers, shelves and compartments, ice makers and more. You may not be able to get every feature (and you may not need them all), so they key is figuring out which ones will be most important to you.
5. Check the Warranty. Finally, when you are shopping for fridges, don’t forget to ask about what kind of warranty it includes. You can also choose from many well-known brands, and read reviews online as well to be sure you find one that is high quality and reliable. Maximizing your small space is the key to living well, and finding a compact refrigerator that fits your lifestyle can give you some extra space without sacrificing the comforts and amenities you want.
Did you know that a sales team performs better with an above-average manager? About 75% of the top ranking salesmen are working under an excellent sales manager. This is why, if you need to boost your company’s revenue, you have to focus on strengthening the skills of your current sales manager. He will be the one who can lead the sales team to success.
How important training your sales manager? Your sales manager is the one responsible for the hiring, training, and developing the sales team. When the main man of your sales team isn’t trained enough, he won’t be able to perform these responsibilities accordingly.
Training in sales management can bring your company a wide range of benefits. Your sales manager will become efficient in:
Coaching and mentoring. Well-trained sales managers recognize that the results that can be produced by their people through coaching and mentoring. Why? Because they, themselves, have been through a series of trainings and coaching. They have first-handedly experienced the results that can be achieved after going through this kind of experience. Therefore, your sales manager will likely invest his time heavily in the training and development of their personnel as they know they will harvest the fruits of their labor in the future.
Extending his patience. When you give the leader of the sales department a proper sales management training, he will have better patience. He will understand that he can´t simply plant seeds today and harvest a crop tomorrow. He will continually nourish the people that he is handling to be able to help them grow and eventually achieve results. Your sales manager will be able to show them, show them and show them. It is a never-ending process.
Showing selflessness. It is important for sales managers to be selfless. A proper training can form your sales manager into a selfless individual. Many times what might be in the manager´s best interest isn´t in the best interest of his people or organization. The successful managers are those who forsake short-term personal gain for the long-term benefits of their people and the company. And this also has to be the best thing for the manager.
If you live in a big city and have the opportunity to shoot the beauty amongst the concrete and tall buildings from an interesting angle, don’t think twice and capture the moment. Once it gets dark in a city, the artificial lights come on and create the opportunity for some stunning shots. Thus, the night time is the perfect period for you to capture cityscapes.
Shooting cityscapes is one of the most popular choices of expert photographers. There is something about being able to capture a stunning portion of an energizing and bustling city. Most cityscapes are dramatic and powerful images. They usually convey a sense of wonder, power and beauty – often all three together.
However, capturing cityscapes is one of the most challenging subjects in the world of photography. But don’t worry, we have a couple of tips and tricks for you to be successful in doing cityscape shots. Here are they:
Plan your shoot. Planning is everything. First you need to scout your location, then you need to analyze the route of the light across your scene. Unlike other outdoor photography, the best time to shoot a cityscape is during the nighttime. Big brightly light cities can also look awe inspiring during this time.
Shoot in aperture priority mode. For successful nighttime city shooting, you need to explore the different shooting modes of your canon 7d in UAE. In most cameras, there are two main modes. They are the Aperture Priority (AP) and Manual. For cityscapes, it is best to choose AP. In this mode, you can control almost everything in the camera. You can manually keep ISO low, maintain an optimum aperture, and extend our shutter speeds to compensate for the low light. All of this will equal a sharper, cleaner image.
Capture light trails. It is best to capture the layer of lights present in the city. Light trails adds more drama to your shots. To be able to succeed in capturing light trails, you need to extend our shutter speed. This will allow you to capture long, sweeping light trails. Do this by using a smaller aperture and slowing your shutter speed to around 25-30 seconds.
Take as many shots as you wish with your canon 7d to get the perfect photo with light trails. This way you’ll end up with a handful of ideal exposures. Visit osfoura.com to find great photo filters and lenses that you can use to shoot stunning cityscapes.
Do you want to buy a tablet? If your budget doesn’t fit the price of a brand new unit, you can opt for a refurbished one.
Getting a refurbished tablet is a great way to save money. You can get the same features and usability like a brand new one but you can purchase it for less. The term refurbished, however, may have scared you, thinking that there are possible risks. Although there can really be some risks, repaired and new tablets alike carry the risk of faulty components. In some cases, users find that refurbished items are even more reliable than new ones, as weak or faulty components have been replaced and the unit has been tested thoroughly.
To be safe, here are some tips you may want to consider before purchasing a reconditioned tablet.
Know the Seller. When you found refurbished tablets, do not buy immediately. Before making a purchase, you need to take time to know the seller. Is the seller credible? Does he has a good track record? What does his customers say about him? Most online shopping websites have a feedback system allows users to leave comments and ratings for sellers after each transaction is completed. Do not go to checkout without reading enough information about the person that you will be dealing with.
Find out the terms and conditions. Know what the accepted payment methods, shipping details, warranties, and returns policies are. This can help ensure that your purchase will be safe. In some cases, sellers offer free shipping or a money back guarantee, while some have returns policies in line with those offered by regular retailers. When some of your questions was not answered by the information provided in the terms and conditions, you should contact the seller to know about it.
Make sure that the unit has warranty. No matter how much you like Android Tablets, don’t buy a reconditioned item that doesn’t come with warranty. The warranty will typically range from 30 to 90 days; however, depending on the seller, you may get as long as one year. If the tablet you are interested in comes with manufacturer’s warranty, keep the receipt or proof of purchase for the record.
When you hear the word ‘window tinting’, the first thing you instantly think of race cars and boy racers looking for ways to enhance the look of their car. But window film isn’t just for cars anymore. Home and business owners recognize that window tinting can address a multitude of problems and challenges. These applications range from saving money and increasing security to advertising and home decoration. The variety of tinting films can be overwhelming if you’re just beginning to review options, but here we’ll go over different styles and what they can do for you.
1. Dyed or Colored Films. The most recognizable type of film is dyed or colored film which people are familiar seeing on cars and outdoor vehicles. This kind of film is colored during the melting and stretching process and works to absorb the sun’s heat as opposed to repelling or deflecting it. This is also called security window film because it reduces the ability of people to see inside which can deter crime and vandalism.
2. Sputtered (Metalized) Films. This kind of film is most often used on homes and offices. Metalized films are infused with various kinds of metals such as copper, nickel and aluminum among others. This metal deflects heat and sends it back to the outside during summer and also deflects interior heat back into your home during the winter. The metals are inserted into the film during the creation process and they are infused on an atomic level. When this process is completed there is an even distribution of metals across the whole of the tinting film.
3. Deposited Films. Deposited films are similar to metalized films in that they use a combination of various metals to achieve heat reduction. The kinds of metals which cane used for this process are limited however and they usually contain nickel or aluminum. As a result, the options available with this line of film can be somewhat limited.
4. Hybrid Films. Hybrid films take the best properties of both dyed and metalized films and combine them into one film which does it all. By combining the reflective and absorptive qualities they can achieve a lighter tint color while still reflective nearly all of the sun’s energy which is typically transformed into ambient heat through unprotected windows.
5. Ceramic Films. This is the new additional to the window tinting industry is ceramic tint films. These films are created using nanotechnology and are at the cutting edge of window tint technology. Ceramic tints reduce the amount of interference sometimes found in colored or dyed films while literally strengthening the glass itself once it is installed. It is also especially resilient in the face of severe storms and can reduce the chances of glass shattering. As it is such a new advancement, it is more expensive than other options available.
So you are new in town! Don’t let unfamiliarity keep you inside the house. Drive around your new city without getting lost by getting a GPS.
But what is a GPS?
GPS is a short term for Global Positioning System. It is a satellite-based radio navigation system. A GPS permits land, sea, and airborne users to determine their position, velocity and the time 24 hours a day, in all weather, anywhere in the world. The GPS signals are available to an unlimited number of users simultaneously. The GPS satellites can be used free of charge by anyone.
Utilizing a GPS system will give you accurate directions for travel. Whether you are travelling locally, across country, or globally, you will get accurate direction and constant monitoring of your current position.
Buying a GPS unit can be a little expensive. This is why you should assess your needs first and purchase a unit from a Telecommunication Solutions accordingly. Here are some tips you can keep in mind when buying a GPS unit.
- Ask yourself how often you would be traveling to a new territory. Would you be using it for short or long trips? If you only plan to use the GPS for short trips or within the same commute, get a simple, less-expensive GPS unit. This is enough to do the job. But if you will be having complicated itineraries, get the best one you can afford. The heavy-duty unit can make you get the best value for your money.
- Go online and research for the good GPS brands. Once you see the list, read reviews for several GPS systems to see how good they are for navigation. The better models make it easier to enter a destination and offer better directions.
- Evaluate how much you drive on highways. If you always do, then you should get a unit that has the capacity to provide good real-time traffic information. But of course, you can expect this unit to be more expensive than those units that don’t have real-time traffic info. Keep in mind, though, that the traffic information provided by a GPS is sometimes inaccurate or out of date.
It is undeniable that raising a teenager entails a lot of challenges. And as a parent, you want your child to fell your love, but at the same time you also want to guide them and not let them go astray. Is your teenager rebelling, defying your curfew, or hanging out with questionable kids from schools in UAE?
One minute your sweet child is begging you to come on the class trip or to lie down with her while she falls asleep. Then, seemingly overnight, she starts treating you like dirt, discounting everything you say and snickering at your suggestions. If you look closely, you’ll see that you’ve been through this before, when she was a toddler — only instead of shouting “no!” like a two-year-old would, a teenager simply rolls her eyes in disgust.
A psychologist specializing in kids and families says that it’s so hard for parents when this. But part of adolescence is about separating and individuating, and many kids need to reject their parents in order to find their own identities. Teens focus on their friends in the best schools in UAE more than on their families, which is normal too.
Sometimes parents feel so hurt by their teens’ treatment that they respond by returning the rejection — which is a mistake. Teenagers know that they still need their parents even if they can’t admit it. The roller-coaster they put you on is also the one they’re feeling internally. As the parent, you need to stay calm and try to weather this teenage rebellion phase, which usually passes by the time a child is 16 or 17.
But no one’s saying your teen should be allowed to be truly nasty or to curse at you; when this happens, you have to enforce basic behavior standards. One solution is the good, old-fashioned approach of: If you can’t say something nice, don’t say anything at all. By letting your teenager know that you’re here for him no matter what, you make it more likely that he’ll let down his guard and confide in you once in a while, which is a rare treat.
If you own a house or property rental that you can’t sell, renting it out is a good option. More so, finding good tenants who will take care of your home is challenging — but essential. As you begin your screening for the right renter for your home, here are tips offered by real estate experts.
1. Understand the Laws. For example, you could base your decision on credit or criminal history but not on race, religion, national origin, gender, age or family status. Know the proper ageny or department in your country so you are aware of the law and you can include it in your contract.
2. Know where to Advertise. You can start online, but be aware of the site you are using to avoid scams. To expand your approach:
- Put fliers in area grocery stores and Laundromats.
- Contact human resource directors at local businesses to post ads in employee lunchrooms and new-employee information kits.
- Broadcast your rental to your friends on social networking sites, like Facebook and Twitter.
- Get referrals from family and friends.
3. Clean Your House. Even before putting out the advertising of your Dubai property rental, make sure your house is clean and ready to show. Remove clutter and take care of repairs. Many potential tenants in need of housing already have been looking, they could respond within hours of an ad posting. A well-maintained house increases your chances of securing a responsible tenant.
4. Use a Rental Application. The rental application is the document used to collect personal information about the applicant and co-applicants so that you can perform background checks. Depending on your state’s laws, you may be able to charge a nonrefundable application fee of to cover the cost of background checks. This is your first screening tool if someone refuses to pay this fee. In addition to the application, provide a rental policy sheet that clearly spells out the terms and conditions of the lease, such as pets, cosigners and renters insurance requirements.
5. Require Renters Insurance. During the application process before a lease is signed, let your potential tenants know you will request that they show proof of renters insurance on the move-in date. Renters insurance will cover the cost of the tenants’ belongings as well as damage they could cause to your house. Consider purchasing landlord insurance to provide the coverage you need to protect your rental property.
6. Avoid Interviews. It may seem like common sense to conduct interviews as part of the screening process, but experts advise against them. The way people dress or act in person doesn’t tell you how they could perform in a lease agreement.
7. Do Background Checks. The only way you can determine whether they will be good tenants is based on their past history in their previous apartment.
8. Wait for the Check to Clear. To avoid problems with a personal check clearing the bank, ask for a deposit in the form of a cashier’s check or money order. If you accept a personal check, don’t stop marketing the house and taking backup applications until the check clears and a lease agreement is signed
9. Use a Lease Agreement. A strong lease sets the terms and conditions for tenants living in the house. These include facts like who will live there, when rent is due, penalties for late rent and so on. A good lease spells out the policies and basis for eviction.
As a business owner, one of your responsibilities is to make sure that your employees are comfortable. We are not just talking about the salary they are getting or the amount of responsibilities that they have on hand but also their working environment.
Are your people happily functioning inside a clean and sanitary office? Are you sure that nothing bothers them while doing their work? Perhaps some of them are distracted by too much clutter or the nasty bathroom. When you let your team of talents to work in a place like this, the productivity and efficiency of your business can be immensely affected.
Therefore, you absolutely need to start shopping for maid services. Having regular cleaners in the office can keep your employees’ cubicles clutter-free. Don’t worry looking for a cleaning company is not that hard. It only becomes hard on the moment that you have to choose the best one that will give value for your money. Here are some tips that you may want to consider when hiring a cleaning company for your business.
- Get quotation from different companies. By doing this, you can compare which one offers the best price and best services. Be sure to get the full list of their services so you can have an idea what you will be getting from the quoted price.
- Call your top pics and request for a proof of insurance. When something happens to the cleaner, you will be held liable if the company you chose doesn’t have insurance for their workers. You don’t want this to happen so be smart and ask for the company’s copy of insurance.
- Do a background check about your candidates. Go over the Internet and read some reviews. People rant when they are not satisfied so you’ll surely find one for your candidates if they are doing a very bad job. You should also check their experience or ask some feedback from companies they have worked or still working with.
- Read the contract carefully. Just like signing any other legal documents, you should go through the Maid Services Dubai contract cautiously. You may miss some things that are very important about their services that you don’t like. Once you sign that paper, you are bound to finish the contract you have with the company.